Κυριακή 7 Ιουλίου 2013

Purpose of this page


This is my personal page as a professional nanny and it intends to facilitate my communication with parents who look for a trustworthy childcare giver! I live and work in Athens, Greece

Mission
My aim is to contribute to their biological and social development through constant and funny stimulation!



I am Haritini, 30 years old and quite an experienced nanny. I am very skilled in supervising and care for children such as bathing, dressing and nourishing infants, setting up formulas and changing diapers. Moreover, I have a track record of managing children’s activities, meals and rest periods. My knowledge to teach children in personal hygiene and social development will be a real asset for your family. Besides, I have strong interpersonal and communication skills and willing to run errands and light housekeeping tasks. I possess first aid and CPR Certifications, a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. Moreover, due to my studies (cultural management and psychotherapy) I love occupying children in multiple ways such as visiting museums, galleries, music attractions, cultural events, cooking, baking, planting trees and vegetables at home, listening to jazz and get all that positive music influence and so on.



MY DISCIPLINE PHILOSOPHY


I believe that taking care of and raising children is one of the most important jobs a person can ever have. Children are the future generations. My role as a Professional Nanny is to always make sure children are safe, happy, secure, and disciplined. For discipline, I believe in using the time-out method and natural consequences.
I give warnings, appropriate to incident and age and then enforce a time-out for the amount equal to age, i.e. 3 years-old gets 3 minutes. I don’t believe in debating with children. I believe in handling discipline in a matter-of-fact manner and establishing consequences for actions. I also believe that discipline should be handled in a manner that allows children to keep their dignity and self-worth in tact. I do expect manners to be used when necessary and will hold myself to the same expectations, i.e. Please, Thank you, and Excuse me.
As children get older, I believe in consequences that fit the action. Most importantly, I believe the only effective discipline is done with consistency. I also believe that in order for children to prosper they need a lot of love, attention, and affection. The goal should always be to use positive energy whenever possible. Such as, pointing out how proud you are of them even for the smallest of accomplished tasks.
I aim to bring up children with a strong self-esteem, substantial character, a healthy self-respect, as well as respect for others, and hopefully a good sense of humor.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου